How to Put on Pantyhose
Here are some suggestions on how to wear your pantyhose for the smoothest look possible.
Make sure not to wear any jewellery such as watches or rings. These can get caught in your pantyhose and create a ladder.
- Handle the pantyhose gently. It is easy to tear the nylon by pulling too hard or by snagging the material on a fingernail.
- Lightly apply some location to your legs first to make them smooth.
- Gather up one leg at a time and gently align your toes with the seams.
- Pull up the pantyhose very gently over your leg up to your thigh, fitting it tightly. Be sure not to yank it or you will tear the pantyhose. Repeat with the next leg.
- Stretch up both legs and the material up to its waistband. Press down to smooth any bumps that you might have and then stand up straight. The fit should be form-fitting but comfortable.
And also here is good tutorial from YouTube.